FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.1 Where is Ukraine located?
Ukraine is the second-largest country and situated in the south-eastern part of Europe.
- 2. What services does steveconsult.com render for foreign students?
steveconsult.com gives international students all the information about the Ukrainian higher education system and offers to consult support right from the time of your first contact with reference to the higher education in Ukraine till the end of the educational period of 1-6 years. Further to this, the following could be considered some of the services that are offered by steveconsult.com to the foreign students who wish to study at the higher educational establishments of Ukraine:
2. Consultation and help in all the regards during the education with the University, teachers and fellow students.
- Assistance in their hostel accommodation.
- Communication with parents with regards to the academic and other behavior of the children during the educational period.
- Information about the different higher educational establishments of Ukraine.
- Processing of the student’s documents with the chosen University for the chosen specialty.
- Meeting the students on their arrival at the International airport and accompanying them to the University and the hostel.
- Transferring the students from one University to the other and all related documentation.
- All assistance and guardianship during the complete educational period.
- Assistance in opening the bank account and in sending facsimile and electronic messages.
- Assistance in the issuance of health insurance.
- Processing of the admission letter and the visa support letter from the University.
3. How can I choose a university?
Please visit steveconsult.com which has a comprehensive list of Ukrainian recommended Higher Education Institutions and you can make your choice. We recommend you to check out the official website of the university, which can be found on this website.
4. Is the admission process through your agency free?
No, steveconsult.com charges from $150 to 350 USD for the admission process to study in Ukraine depending on the admission period and logistics. Fee includes the invitation fee, courier and first translation of your documents where needed before we submit for admission. The payment is required in full before the admission invitation is couriered to you.
5. How long is the invitation letter valid for?
The invitation letter is valid for up to 6 months. This information is mentioned in the invitation letter.
6. How long does it take for an invitation letter to be issued?
It typically takes one to 2 weeks for the invitation letter to be issued, depending on your university of choice and how long it takes for your documents to be cleared by Ukrainian authorities.
7. How can I apply to secure an invitation letter?
When you fill the application form on our website, you will receive the letter with instructions. You can ask whatever you want to know about the admission process.
8. How can I check the authenticity of an agent or a university?
Please visit the official Ukrainian Government website www.studyinukraine.gov.ua to find the official websites of agents and universities.
9. How can I pay for the admission process?
You can either pay with VISA or MasterCard. You can also pay via bank transfer or fast money transfer services using details we will list for you when you are ready to make payment. Please note that intermediary banks generally take a commission.
10. Do I need to qualify for an English test like TOEFL or IELTS to be qualified for admission into Ukrainian University?
No, it is not mandatory, but there are educational support programs available for those who need extra help in areas such as ESL or who have learning disorders.
11. What is the tuition fee for Ukraine universities?
Tuition fees vary from university to university. On our official website, you can find links to the official websites of the universities you’re interested in.
12. Can I work during my studies?
There is no Ukraine law that allows students to work why studying but if a student finds a job in the holiday period there is no disturbance.
13. How can I get a visa if there is no Ukraine Embassy in my country?
In order to receive a visa, you must visit a country that has an Embassy of Ukraine and apply it from there. See the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine’s website for a complete list of embassies and consulates – www.mfa.gov.ua.
14. Can I come to study in Ukraine on a tourist visa?
No, if you are coming to study at a Ukrainian university, you must come on a student visa (which requires an invitation letter first).
15. What is information visa support?
An information visa support is detailed information from the Ukrainian state Center for international education sent to the Embassy of Ukrainе located in your country to confirm that your invitation to study is genuine.
16. How long does the visa application process?
Typically, the visa application process is around ten working days. Sometimes this can be prolonged to 30 working days.