Embassy of Ukraine in Senegal deals with Cape Verde, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote-d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone.
Students from Cameroon obtain their visa at Ukraine embassy in Nigeria
Applicants must submit following documents along with Original Invitation letter from a university in Ukraine issued through , “Steve Consults Incorporated”
The submission of documents for student visas is starting at the Embassy on May 15. (Visa issued will be valid from 15th of August)
- Passport with an expiry date of at least 6 months following the end of visa validity and at least 3 blank pages and photocopy of the first page of the passport.
- Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. It must be filled in carefully, clearly and precisely and signed personally by the applicant. It is free of charge to download an electronic version from this website or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy.
- Two recent color pictures against the white background (30x40mm).
- Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make, sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
- Original of a school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translates the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. A medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enroll in his/her institution within two months since the medical certificate was issued. Embassy translates the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translates the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Ticket reservation for Ukraine with an open return date.
- Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landlines and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant.
- Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
- Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
- The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
Consular Service of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Senegal
Chief: Ovcharov Oleksandr
Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador
Address: Route de l’Aéroport, NG-096, Ngor-Almadies, Dakar, BP 1148
Phone: (+221) 33 859 02 02
Email: [email protected] Website: https://senegal.mfa.gov.ua
Schedule: 9am – 5pm
Lunch break: 1pm – 1:45pm
Days off: Sat, Sun