In order to receive “Invitation to Study” the student should provide the good quality SCANS of following documents when uploading it or sending through the provided E-mail
- International Passport (Traveling document) data page with photograph on it. Full Name of student and Serial Number of Passport should be clearly VISIBLE. The validity of Passport not less than next 1 year
- Educational Documents (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available)
- Application Form filled in capital letters (click here to download Application Form )
The E-mail with scans of above mentioned documents should contain following information respectively
- Name, Middle name and Surname
- Date & place of birth
- Passport number
- Passport validity (date of issue & expiry)
- Permanent address
- Temporary address/ Current address (if different from permanent address)
Ukrainian Universities start to issue “Invitation Letter” by March/ April every year.
We accept Applications to Study in Ukrainians Universities from month of January for academic year ahead. We secure “Invitation Letters” for students who apply through us earlier and issue their “Invitation Letters” from chosen/ recommended Universities respectively. The Universities keep issuing the “Invitation Letters” letters from March/ April to December (Entry extended to January end).
After March/ April, it takes between 4 working days to issue an “Invitation to Study” letter from a chosen/ recommended University.
- Fast courier service “TNT”, “DHL”, “FedEx” or EMS deliver the “Invitation to Study” Letter within 4 to 5 working days. The cost of courier service is 150$US
- The classes start by 1st September. Foreign students are allowed to join their English Medium Programmes until December. Students arriving after December can join Preparatory Programme only. Click here for more details about Preparatory Programme
- All dues are paid on arrival in Ukraine. We offer FREE “Invitation Letter” the cost of courier “TNT”, “DHL”, FedEx or EMS which is 150$US . This amount is paid to us through Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union or MoneyGram or Bank Transfer. Same goes for Master/ PhD Level “Invitation letter” and courier service.
Invitation letters are issued strictly upon upfront payment. The students should always provide their valid postal address & contact numbers on Application form.
AFTER RECEIVING YOUR ADMISSION
The student should contact Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa. Ukraine embassy starts accepting Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by May/ June and keep issuing until January. Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a Student Visa (Applicant must contact Ukraine embassy and confirm the requirements before applying)
- Visa Application form filled
- Int’l Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than one year )
- Original Invitation Letter from University
- Birth Certificate, and a copy must be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy of Ukraine translates it into Ukrainian language and legalizes.
- Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master Degree if available), and a copy must be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy of Ukraine translates it into Ukrainian language and legalizes.
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine and a copy must be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy of Ukraine translates it into Ukrainian language and legalizes.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate and a copy must be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy of Ukraine translates it into Ukrainian language and legalizes.
- The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
- Ticket reservation for Ukraine with open return date.
- The student needs to check with Ukraine embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay.
Recommended International Airports in Ukraine : Kyiv-Boryspol (IATA code: KBP), Odessa (IATA code: ODS) , Dnepropetrovsk (IATA code: DNK)
The student or agency dealing with student must inform Steve Consults Inc. about student’s arrival Airport , Date, Flight number and arrival time at least 3-5 days prior to arrival. We do appreciate if scans of Air Ticket be forwarded to [email protected]
According to Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department if Representative of intermediary firm i.e. (in case if admission done through us, then) Steve Consults Inc. or University is not present at the time of student’s arrival, Immigration Authorities DEPORT back to his/ her country WITHOUT any explanations.
The student must be sure of bringing all Payments and Documents mentioned below otherwise Ukraine Immigration Authority can refuse him/ her Entry and DEPORT back to his/ her country
The student must bring full Tuition fee, accommodation fee and other charges (Cash or Travel Cheques) mentioned in Courses & Costs for chosen programme/ university. The student is questioned by airport Immigration Authorities about Tuition fee and other charges. The student must bring some extra money for personal keep up. Please visit Living Costs for more information.
The student must bring all documents returned from Embassy of Ukraine with visa.
Migration card must be filled in by student on arrival to Ukraine and kept saved during stay in Ukraine . The student must produce it to Immigration Authorities when returning home or traveling